50 Healthy Habits For Every Woman
Being any person in today’s society can be a challenge anymore let alone trying to be a the well functioning woman we feel we need to be.
Being a woman can be even more challenging trying to find your place in this world. There is something about the community of being a woman that always fascinated me. I’m still working hard on building my own community of women, or my tribe in other words.
First and foremost, taking care of yourself should be one of the most important things on our to do list.
- Start fresh every single day.
- Cut back on sugar.
- Allow yourself mistakes, but always learn from them what you can.
- Drink 1/2 of your body weight (in ounces) of WATER daily.
- Avoid Googling Symptoms
- Be open to trying new things.
- Adopt a “meatless Monday” mentality.
- Put your phone away when you are around other people.
- Start being active ( even if it’s just simple stretching.)
- Avoid letting others opinions effect your decisions.
- Don’t ever beat yourself up. We are all human.
- Remove yourself from toxic people and situations.
- Read something positive every day, whether it be a blog post, article, or a self help book.
- Take 30 minutes to do whatever you want, everyday.
- Use the word NO & YES when and where necessary.
Lead a positive life.
- Strive for the things that make you happy.
- Every morning and every night, tell yourself that your thankful for your life.
- If your not, then do something about it.
- Explore more options.
- Don’t be afraid of rejection, we all get rejected.
- Listen to music every day.
- Eat what you want, in moderation.
- Surround yourself with people who inspire you.
- Consolidate your debt.
- Apologize to those you have wronged.
- Own up to your mistakes.
Don’t run from life’s problems.
- Eat some chocolate.
- Love your children and/ or the people around you and tell them that daily.
- Don’t smoke cigarettes.
- Cook atleast one meal a day.
- Don’t avoid mental health checks.
- Manage your madness. (Don’t lie, we all deal with a little madness)
- Get your mind focused where it needs to be.
- Don’t allow yourself to sink into negative emotions. Allow yourself bad days but don’t unpack and life there.
- Brush your teeth and make your bed first thing. Every. Single. Day. Even if you do nothing else– do these things. It will make a world of difference.
- Couch days are so appropriate.
- Make your home a place you actually want to be.
- Be ok with the mess sometimes.
Tell yourself something positive every time you look in the mirror.
- Listen to your body.
- Get ATLEAST 6 hours of sleep, for some of us I know that’s hard.
- Stand up for yourself and what you feel is right, always.
- Wash your hands, a lot. Especially this time of year
- Prioritize stress management.
- Try not to live in fear.
- Understand what constructive criticism is and appreciate it for what it is.